Job Type: Contract
Qualifications / Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer IBM Connect:Direct and Sterling Secure Proxy
- Perform change management (CM) role on the components and implement change requests based on CM processes
- Perform break/fix activities following incident management process
- Maintain, Install, Upgrade, and Patch Connect Direct product throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger operational team
- Strong diplomacy, assertiveness, influencing skills with commitment and ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must be willing to work off hours, weekends, and on-call support
- Qualified applicants have a Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent years of experience
Technical Skills and product knowledge requirements:
- Experience managing, configuring, and updating IBM Connect:Direct on Linux platform
- Experience managing, configuring, and updating Sterling Secure Proxy on Linux platform
- Experience with Linux RHEL systems administration skills
- Familiar with Ansible automation
- Able to review/interpret Connect:Direct logs and identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Basic understanding of networking
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.