Job Type: Contract
Responsibilities include managing large-scale manufacturing transformations, increasing efficiencies & throughput:
- Manage large-scale manufacturing transformations
- Ideal candidates know their way around a factory/shop floor, not only the management of personnel
- Strong ops transformation experience
- Individuals who identify the issue, the levers employed to improve, the scale of the improvement and the time from start to significant realization
- Individuals able to identify and prioritize changes that impact the bottom line
- Leverage your deep expertise to identify inefficiencies in factory settings
- Design corrective actions to improve manufacturing throughput & efficiency
- Align support functions to remove roadblocks and support factory operations
- Design & deploy cutting edge digital tools in factory settings
- Work on factory floor to change culture and fundamental ways of working
- Set metrics and targets to measure operational performance to plan
- Design and facilitate trainings on lean manufacturing philosophy
- Develop team’s talent by providing direction and facilitating technical discussions
- Assist with BD through writing proposals, scoping projects
- Contribute to our thought leadership through written publications
6 yrs of exp, current knowledge in lean principles are critical:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant field
- 6+ yrs of practical experience working in a high-performing manufacturing environment
- Direct experience of running initiatives to improve factory performance (e.g., throughput increase, cost reduction, quality impvt., etc.)
- Knowledge in process redesign, utilizing Lean principles (5S, Kaizen events, Kan-ban, etc.); lean black-belt certification preferred
- Experience with mgmt. of decision processes at large organizations
- Experience planning and managing medium to large-sized projects
- Preferred industry for this role is Industrial Goods
- Willingness to travel around the globe to work with clients and teams.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.