Job Type: Contract
- Design and develop high performing, scalable Big data solutions in AWS and GCP to support advanced analytical usecases
- Develop data pipelines for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading (ELT, ETL) from a wide variety of data sources using Big Data and Integration technologies
- Design & develop feature, and code reviews to drive excellence in engineering and ensure high quality & maintainability
- Implement effective solutions for Cleansing & Data Quality, Lineage
- Support improvement of platform features for high productivity and availability
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of demonstrated experience in developing Big data solutions that support business analytics and data science teams
- 7 or more years of proficient experience developing data platforms, data warehouses, ETL/ELT pipelines and programming in SQL, Python, Java, Scala-Spark, Bash, and other scripting languages
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Big Data technologies in Cloud such as AWS EMR, Apache Spark, Databricks, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, S3, GCP Big Query, Google Cloud Storage and Google Data Proc
- Proven experience designing various batch & real-time streaming ingestion patterns with Sqoop, Kafka, Kinesis, GCP Pub/Sub
- Proven leadership in cloud administration with emphasis on infrastructure automation (Terraform, Cloud Formation) and provisioning Lambda, SNS, EC2, Airflow, Elastic Cache, Redis, RESTful APIs in AWS
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology and automation experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, XL Release and XL Deploy
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- AWS/GCP cloud certifications
- AWS/GCP Data Engineering certifications
- Experience with Automobile and/or Manufacturing organizations
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.