Job Type: Contract
- Develop Infrastructure as code using Terraform, Python, and GitHub action to manage Cloud Kubernetes infrastructure
- Lifecycle management on Kubernetes clusters which included upgrades and implementing best practices.
- Document solutions, architectural patterns, and best practices around the Kubernetes environment
- Work with Internal IT teams (Risk, Security, Compliance) to implement security policies on Kubernetes clusters.
- Implementing observability solutions on Kubernetes and develop alerting and monitoring solutions
- Tune performance
- Set up and manage the networking plumbing for Kubernetes.
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes issues related to resources deployed on the cluster, Network issues and CICD pipeline, etc.
- Collaborate with internal application teams, to onboard onto the Kubernetes cluster.
- 24/7 on call rotation supporting business critical applications or systems.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service(AKS) with deep understanding of Container Orchestration and Distributed System Concepts
- 2+ years of experience implementing infrastructure as code
- 3+ years of experience keeping production environments operating at peak performance on cloud and in containers
- 2+ years of experience managing production Kubernetes infrastructure with exposure to the use of cloud vendor Kubernetes solutions such as AKS
- 3+ hands on experience with Infrastructure as code and configuration as code build and deployment using CICD pipeline. Working experience with Github/Github Actions and ArgoCD are preferred.
- Extensive experience automating system tasks and infrastructure using Python, Terraform
- Experience with Service Mesh such as Istio, Kuma, and Control Plane such as Rancher
- Experience with Observability technologies and optimizing monitoring using technologies such as Dynatrace, Grafana, LogDNA, Datadog
- Knowledge of Linux OS, network, Azure PaaS solutions
- Desire to be part of an incredible team. That means being someone the team can count on, who communicates honestly; respects others and their views; can adapt quickly to changing priorities; drives positive change, and is committed to giving 110%.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.