Job Type: Contract
- Member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division
- Leverage cutting edge technology to solve business problems
- Participate in all phases of development process from inception through transition
- Advocate agile process and test-driven development
- Use object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects
- Improve the codebase for a better work environment
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with leaders, IT architects, technical leads, and other developers to understand requirements and develop needs
- Maintain and enhance existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues; identify and implement solutions
- Create detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates
- Research and implement new technologies to enhance processes, security, and performance
- Support the development of coding standards and adhere to best practices and security guidelines
- Work closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience/training
- 0-2 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience:
- 1+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Airline Industry experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
- Proficiency in Back End Development
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JMS, JAXB, JDBC, EJB
- Web Services: REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML)
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot/Spring Cloud
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Git, Junit
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: SonarQube, GitHub, Coverity, Azure DevOps
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.