Our iOS Developers work with other team members to produce customer facing mobile applications that provide a superior user experience and support key business objectives. Developers participate in all aspects of application development including design, development and delivery using an Agile process.
- Create awesome experiences for customers
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to bring customer focused features to life
- Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable and will scale across teams
- Own your code from conception to production
- Work with customer support and product owners to pivot on features and address reported bugs
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift programming, and debugging skills
- 3+ years of iOS development experience with knowledge of API design, best practices, and UX guidelines.
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs.
- Experience in commercial software
- History of publishing native mobile apps
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration