Job Type: Contract
- Perform testing and analysis tasks on the overall architecture of hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain test plans and procedures for system integration.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Maintain a record of test progress and test results.
- Typically requires up to three years of relevant experience.
- Perform day to day user acceptance testing in the loyalty platform and other systems for Inventory Innovations Team, review business requirements and technical specifications in order to create test plans, draft and execute tests, document test results using test accounts and test data.
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.