Job Type: Contract
- Familiar with operational concepts tied to Information Security and vulnerability remediation strongly preferred and knowledge of Universal Discovery and CMDB a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, R and SQL.
- Ability to use statistical methods and techniques such as categorization models.
- Experienced with data visualization tools like Tableau and Enterprise BI tools such as WebFOCUS or Business Objects.
- Fluency with relational modeling concepts.
- Strong English written and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of business intelligence best practices, relational data structures, data modeling, data mart and reporting techniques.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients
- Master’s in Economics, Math, Computer Science or other quantitative field and 6 years’ experience. Qualified experience can be substituted for education
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.