Job Type: Contract
- Build and maintain direct, on-going relationships with key, emerging talent and established talent while creating an expansive roster across specific verticals.
- Partner with external stakeholders (influencers, creators, talent) and internal teams (Social, Paid, Brand Marketing, Comms, etc.) to create impactful influencer campaigns that drive social conversation.
- Assist in the creation of Influencer Marketing strategy and rollout of process around the strategy
- Lead all aspects of influencer sourcing, program development and execution, bringing ideas to life through successful project management while ensuring on-brand execution.
- Serve as day-to-day lead with influencer tool/agencies; managing budgets, writing briefs, reviewing content and producing reports.
- Partner with tool/agencies to lead influencer outreach, working to support creator goals and understanding how to match needs of talent with business plans and objectives.
- Be the key point of contact for all things involving influencer marketing measurement, benchmark establishment, affiliate marketing, and strategic reporting and analysis.
- Support logistical needs of influencer programs, including booking rooms, travel and payment.
- Identify and evaluate new social content opportunities with key influencer partners.
- Build and maintain database of influencers and creators across verticals.
- Assist with Influencer gifting initiatives, ensuring FTC compliant messaging.
- Educate corporate and hotel-level teams on how to optimize influencer campaigns via playbooks and toolkits.
- Have a deep understanding of brands and target audiences and be able to recommend influencers and creators that share similar interests and values.
- Collaborate with regional markets to build global influencer campaigns leveraging relevant social platforms.
- Strong communicator that can develop complex strategy and creative presentations to lead and present to key stakeholders
- Work with Paid Social team to whitelist and boost influencer content as necessary.
- Ability to evaluate talent on brand fit against a set of criteria.
- Experience in influencer or talent management preferred.
- Self-starter who is passionate about digital and social channels
- Proven ability to maintain and lead working relationships with external stakeholders such as influencers, publicists, agents, managers, etc.
- Track record of bringing big and new ideas to life
- Strong ability to collaborate, build positive partnerships and influence in a highly matrixed environment
- Creative problem solver with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas
- Dedication to holding a high standard of excellence, with steadfast attention to detail
- High level of integrity, flexibility, and initiative
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Four to six (4-6) years of professional experience, preferably in social or digital media
- Experience working in the influencer space either directly with creators or developing related campaigns and programs
- Management experience preferred
- Experience collaborating with internal partners and external agencies/partners/talent
- Experience in campaign management and execution
- < 10% Travel; May require working outside of business hours
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with social media management, social listening, and social analytics tools (Sprinklr, Khoros, Sprout, Brandwatch, etc.)
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.