Job Type: Contract
- Be the in-region representative of SEO team and bridge shared natural search business needs and interests between regional stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions that drive traffic and conversion in EMEA markets
- Research, develop, and help drive solutions to bring multilingual and multi-regional experiences from external sites to primary website
- Align SEO best practices in region with overall SEO global strategies and technical principals
- Provide local SEO support for region
- Have the ability to break down complex SEO topics to non-technical audiences
- Perform keyword research to inform content updates and upcoming business initiatives
- Evangelize SEO best practices between cross-functional teams to broaden channel potential
- Assist in reporting that assesses impact of in-language enhancements and performance trends
- Be aligned with Paid Media team on campaigns to factor impacts to and incremental performance
- Stay up to date on SEO trends and standards while identifying potential opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of SEO research, content, and optimization for global audiences
- A proactive, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships and earn trust as a subject matter expert
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to run multiple projects at a time
- Strong analytical skills with initiative to resolve issues effectively and seek opportunities to improve existing processes
- Real passion for travel, hospitality, and providing excellent customer service
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in global SEO strategy and execution
- 3-5 years in a SEO marketing roles and experience running seasonal campaigns
- Proven track record in successfully collaborating with diverse teams, keeping multiple projects on schedule under tight deadlines
- General understanding of website crawling, redirects, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices (keyword research and optimization)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in using a CMS, such as WordPress, Laraval or Bloomreach, is a plus
- Experience with SEO tools like, seoClarity, Searchmetrics, Similar Web, Google Search Console, SEMRush
- Experience using business tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, AirTable, JIRA
- Ability to speak one of the primary non-English languages of the EMEA region is a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.