Job Type: Contract
- Experience such that candidate can “walk-on” and immediately create image/ task sequences via MECM platform
- Add/remove/disable steps within a task sequence and adding conditions to task sequence steps.
- Create and maintain MECM Collections via direct or Dynamic WQL Query rules.
- Strong SQL Query Language, CMDB, WSUS and SUSDB experience, including troubleshooting DB related issues
- Experience power shell scripting
- Experience working with Windows 7, 10 11 Operating Systems.
- Drive customer requested deliverables to achieve due dates.
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally.
- Comprehension of and experience working with the MS MECM platform.
- Track all job deliverables and communicate progress of tasks weekly or ask requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.