Job Type: Contract
- Candidate will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle using best practices in object-oriented techniques and Agile.
- Candidate will have demonstrated skills and experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale, highly available applications.
- Evaluate requirements and propose solutions with careful consideration to cost and impact with other systems as well as develop and execute implementation plan for delivery of requested functionality.
- Review, create, and alter existing software and software artifacts to implement new requirements.
- Actively participates in software design and peer code reviews.
- Mentors and coaches team members related to analysis, architecture, design, development, build, deployment, and maintenance of systems.
- Monitors performance and provides support of application after implementation.
- May provide training on how to use new or enhanced system.
- Provides technical assistance and partners with end users to understand and resolve problems.
- May oversee installation of hardware and software.
- Position requires occasional 24/7 Level 2/3 on-call support.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline: advanced degree is preferred; experience with operations research optimization techniques is a plus
- Requires 5+ years of application development experience, including 5+ years of Java SE experience and 3+ years of Java EE experience
- Experience with UI technologies and frameworks (e.g., HTML5, CSS, LESS, AngularJS, ReactJS) is also required
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the JEE platform and supporting technologies such as JAXP, JMS, JDBC
- Must be familiar with Relational Databases such as Oracle or SQL Server; strong working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Must have experience consuming Web Services and implementing Web Services; should be familiar with messaging and SOA technologies; require knowledge of general architecture principles
- Familiarity with software configuration management/build processes is a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to provide coaching to junior team members
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to lead technical and nontechnical discussions
- Demonstrate technical problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to multitask
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.