The Full Stack Developer is responsible for full lifecycle development and maintenance of applications supporting a wide variety of business functions. The Developer will provide technical expertise in one or more programming languages or tools and will contribute through hands-on coding of new functionality/enhancements to existing systems as well as learning new coding languages.
Responsibilities may include:
- Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
- Work with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team, and knowledge of sprints, stories, epics, etc.
- Minimum 8 year of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Should have complete understanding on node and type script application stack design
- Very strong expertise in Angular Stack programming
- Strong in SQL queries
- Must have experience working in Postgres or similar major databases on cloud
- Expert knowledge in Web services and APIs, including building brand new APIs
- Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
- Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
- Expert knowledge in integration in ServiceNow, Microsoft Azure, and other 3rd party’s services
- Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests
- Expert knowledge in responsive framework
- Experience in mobile application development a plus