We seek an experienced Financial Analyst to join our in-house creative agency to assist with the various financial and operational responsibilities. The primary responsibility for this role is to manage the financial process, budget and the overall business objectives while partnering closely with our team and the extended Marketing & Loyalty.
Manage and Assist the Finance Manager with:
- Submit and track progress for all Studio PO (Purchase Order) and SOW (Scope of Work) requests into business spend management portal (Coupa/Smart Spend) for processing and serve as the POC for operations team and freelancers' questions.
- Manage the forecast of the freelancer and other Studio expenses in a budget tracker.
- Oversee the Studio time-tracking from weekly reporting and accuracy checks.
- Update and build on re-occurring reporting and dashboards for financial and operational analysis. This will include items such as our roster, budget tracker, invoice management, vendor management (Creative Drive, Shutterstock, etc.), jobs summary reports (with data exported from Trello and other project management tools), utilization, etc.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support team and leadership needs.
- Serve as the point-of-contact for financial inquiries from internal and external partners.
- Other financial analysis/reporting and admin duties as needed.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a strong interest in process improvement.
- Exhibit the ability to think logically, work independently, to be resourceful, proactive and resilient.
- Approachable, authentic, confident, enthusiastic; able to form strong working relationships quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying calm in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize work based on short and long-term needs.
- Polished and professional communication – interpersonal, written and verbal.
- Helpful and service-oriented by nature. Will step up to solve challenges and problems before others even notice them.
- Demonstrate integrity through your words and actions. Trustworthy with confidential information.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional work experience
- Advanced understanding of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, general).
- Previous experience in finance and accounting.
- Ability to work with large data sets and create reports and dashboards for various stakeholders.
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task priorities and meet deadlines with accuracy displayed in the final product.
- Know their way around PowerPoint very well.
- Learning and exploring new systems/technologies quickly and knowledge sharing.