- Work independently with developers, system/network administrators, product owners, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
- Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and administrators
- Define security best practices and standards
- Develop specification for Connected Car Vehicle Security
- Perform hands-on embedded system development of security libraries
- Minimum 3 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
- Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, and Java).
- Experience with creating security specification and design documents.
- Experience with embedded Linux systems.
- Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
- Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written skills.