Job Type: Contract
- Work independently with developers, system/network administrators, product owners, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
- Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and administrators
- Define security best practices and standards
- Perform hands-on embedded system development of security libraries
- Minimum 3 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
- Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, and Java).
- Experience with creating security specification and design documents.
- Experience with embedded Linux systems.
- Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
- Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!