Job Type: Contract
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Comfortable presenting to executive audiences.
- Collaboration and partnership across internal partners, for example, Revenue Management and Owner Relations, to devise comprehensive solutions to align and optimally coordinate with hotels
- Effective communication with internal and external partners, ability to break down intricate concepts to a non-marketing audience, and ask probing questions digging deeper to resolve complex problems
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and championing change in the work environment when appropriate
- Motivated self-starter with a proactive, dedicated approach open to taking calculated risks
More specifically, you will:
- Use strong digital knowledge (ex. paid media strategy, SEO, website & content, email marketing, social, marketing campaign planning) to diagnose, analyze, and address hotel opportunities
- Conduct ad hoc consultations and follows up with assessments and action plans.
- Field and resolve in-depth and multi-faceted eCommerce inquiries from hotels via Salesforce to drive performance across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with internal partners to complete projects and hotel requests
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Two (2) years analyzing data and communicating the findings to internal and/or external customers
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Degree
- Five (5) years of Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Four (4) years of experience analyzing data and communicating the findings to internal and/or external customers
- Experience working in the Hospitality and/or travel industry. Marketing experience within the hospitality (hotel) industry and/or working directly with a management company or ownership group.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM/Relationship Management tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with specific comfort in PowerPoint
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.