Job Type: Contract
- Database and persistence frameworks: Mongo, Hibernate, Oracle, Object/Relational Mapping, Query
- performance tuning
- Cloud-based development: Azure
- Hands on in Mongo Development
- Experienced with Mongo Schema Design
- Event Driven Development using Kafka or Azure Event Hub
- Experience with Data Migration, ETL design (Oracle to Mongo preferred)
- Web Servers: Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere
- Web Services: Graph QL, REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML)
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Junit, Mockito
Nice to haves
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: GitHub Actions, Docker, Kubernetes
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.