Job Type: Contract
- Support a primarily macOS (90/10 Mac vs. Windows) user base, both in person at our New York office and around the world.
- Build automation and tooling to meet compliance requirements, alert on problems and auto-remediate issues without end user involvement.
- Develops and implements automated, documented testing procedures and standards.
- Responsible for management of applications and services consumed by the Corporate IT team.
- Partner with the security team to implement security policies and ensure all critical vulnerabilities are patched in a timely manner and all devices are compliant with policies.
- Act as an end user advocate to ensure the endpoints maintain high performance and ease of use.
- Maintain inventory and reporting of all end user computing assets.
- Provide Tier III support and troubleshooting for complex end user computing issues escalated from the Helpdesk.
- Be the go-to technical resource and mentor for system administrators and Helpdesk team.
- Develop and maintain documentation for systems and architectural standards.
- Experience supporting macOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including Outlook)
- Experience in Zoom client and Video support.
- Familiarity with support tools for macOS (e.g., JAMF, shell scripting, macOS recovery boot) no
- Experience in ticketing systems (e.g., ServiceNow)
- Excellent Communication skills both writing and working with senior level execs.
- Working knowledge of essential security and networking concepts.
- Some lifting may be required
- Proven experience and track record troubleshooting complex Mac and/or Windows problems in an enterprise environment.
- Any Apple, JAMF, or Windows certification is helpful.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience in a related field.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.