Job Type: Contract
- Proactively understanding and gaining knowledge of our brands, target audiences and competitor activities.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative Director and other Senior Designers and Copywriters.
- Collaborate with the Loyalty, Enterprise and Brand marketing teams along with other members of internal creative studio to understand business objectives, marketing objectives and creative needs to support a variety of direct response marketing campaigns. Liaise with internal stakeholders to interpret creative briefs.
- Develop compelling creative solutions across touchpoints with a customer-first lens.
- Responsible for graphic design and direction, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery.
- Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders for approval and development.
- Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, or internal stakeholders.
- Assist the team with day-to-day production requests, including image selection and reformatting creative for various channels.
- Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the ACD, Art Director and design/production team on all creative projects. Personally work on graphic development.
- Adhere to brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the visual identity.
- Interact with ACD/Art Director/Copywriter to develop creative concepts and executions.
- Work closely with project manager to keep all projects on track.
- Present design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future campaigns
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly in the digital and social space; share ideas and recommendations for innovating new templates and design approaches
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients at once, often in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to inspire and sell creative rationale to senior management, and cross-functional teams
- Staying up-to-date with popular culture and trends
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina, and the ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and determination
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience with the ability to accept criticism of your work
- Market awareness with the ability to understand the target audiences
- Collaboration, with the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions
- Ability to form strong working relationships quickly
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, and visual styles.
- Minimum of 5 years relative Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising or in-house creative department
- Experience working with a marketing department, understanding of business objectives and ability to find creative solutions to help achieve objectives
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, & messaging hierarchy
- Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels including email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral
- Ability to develop/present/pitch creative ideas
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame- resizing art/layout accordingly to specs
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong creative, organizational problem solving
- Experience developing rich media and other forms of online advertising
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Have a strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies
- Strong attention to detail. Self-starter. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience working at a creative agency
- Experience working on brand partnership/sponsorships a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an interest in popular culture, new trends, and styles
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands
- Animation & video production experience is a plus.
- Experience supervising junior designers is a plus.
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.