Job Type: Contract
- Creating reports and dashboards both scheduled and ad-hoc
- Gathering and reporting metrics according to the needs of the Connected Room management and support teams
- Work closely with Technology Executives, Program Managers and Delivery Leads to configure both scheduled and ad hoc reports, monitor logs, develop dashboards, and alerts
- Implement reports, dashboards and alerts by analyzing MySQL, NoSQL, monitoring performance, identifying recurring anomalies, identifying issues and/or discrepancies
- Must possess experience in MySQL, NoSQL, Tableau, data mining, data visualization and exploration, Object oriented programming language, and influencing change in a matrixed environment through influence and collaboration.
- Monitor real-time data and review log files to identify data anomalies
- Support applications in production and proactive monitoring
- Develop dashboards using data visualization tools
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.