Job Type: Contract
- Gather requirements for new business projects and help shape requirements for where there are gaps
- Ensure the broader program architecture across enterprise systems adheres to best practices and established patterns and influence where needed
- Understand the impacts of a new project to existing system/work in the data ecosystem
- Bucket out the needed work, identify what data is needed, and design high-level solutions
- Collect estimates of the work with relevant team members
- Put together a project plan for the work, considering broader priorities and resource constraints
- Socialize and gain alignment on the information and artifacts with broader data leadership
- Keep a pulse on projects during the implementation phase and surface status and risks/issues to program leadership
- Strong systems thinking – ability to understand how systems interact and impact each other as well as be able to see a broader picture
- Comfortable with ambiguity – ability to take an unknown situation and bring clarity to it (e.g., understand what types of data are being ingested and where they live in the data ecosystem)
- Strong communicator – will need to be able to communicate with business and technical teams
- Project management – can identify and communicate risks/issues and put together project plans
- Architecture experience – can design systems architectures based on best practices and consistent/established enterprise patterns
- Technical acumen – no technical development will be required in this role, however, need to understand high-level technical concepts (e.g., data transport options – API, streaming, batch)
- Quick learner
- Detail-oriented – need to ensure we’re anticipating and getting ahead of any major questions issues that may come up during implementation
- Independent – can work independently (with oversight) and is proactive is driving outcomes
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.