Job Type: Contract
- Conduct sound analysis to develop forward looking assessments of the cyber threat landscape
- Maintain working knowledge of adversarial tactics and techniques, and how they are being used to achieve current objectives
- Contribute to and deliver written and verbal briefings for stakeholders
- Analyze complex cyber events and assess their relevance
- Collaborate with and support the investigations of other Cybersecurity Operations teams
- Lead deep-dive intelligence analysis and investigations related to suspicious activity and attempted attacks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Science in Intelligence and (Global) Security Studies, Cybersecurity, or similar work experience in a related field
- Experience working in a role that requires knowledge of cybersecurity, intelligence, cyber investigations, and/or technology controls
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex threat information to technical and non-technical audiences
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work with external teams and organizations around the world
- Working knowledge of the intelligence cycle, including analytic methodologies and processes
- Demonstrated understanding of recent cyber trends, campaigns, incidents and threat actor groups
- Demonstrated understanding of the vulnerability landscape and how it impacts the overall cyber threat landscape
- Demonstrated understanding of the impact of geopolitical dynamics on the cyber threat landscape
- Demonstrated understanding of computer networking concepts (OSI model, networking protocols, network traffic analysis, packet and protocol analysis)
- Demonstrated understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
Specialist training or skills in one or more of the following:
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) gathering and/or analysis
- Social Media Intelligence (SMI/SOCMINT) gathering and/or analysis
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT) analysis
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) analysis
- Intelligence community experience or comparable private sector experience
- Related industry certifications (Cyber Threat Intelligence, Information Security, Forensics, Networking)
- Technical skills: python scripting, automation
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!