Job Type: Contract
- Supports 1-2 work streams within larger projects or programs leading Configuration Management.
- Job Expectations:
- Supports one or more larger configuration management initiatives.
- Establishes personal engagement agreement with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
- Supports Configuration Management milestones and deliverables and manages assignments to completion.
- Supports accomplishment of project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
- Helps define, track and communicate project progress and sustainment success measures.
- Manages issues and risks, tracking escalation and resolution.
- Skills /Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation.)
- Proficient technical skills (e.g., ITIL v4, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, Tableau).
- Education/ Experience:
- Education: Required: Bachelor's degree in business, management, MIS, operations or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years experience in primary discipline (project management, configuration management or data analysis.)
- Experience in a large global consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business.
- Formal education in one or more disciplines (project management, configuration management, data analytics.)
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.