Job Type: Contract
- Manage the coaching of multiple teams CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with team lead to define and hone best practices for Code (Code Reviews, Unit Testing, Branching Strategies etc)
- Provide Training and Coaching of DevSecOps tools to larger projects as the SME for Code repository, Builds and Pipelines
- Act as the expert for one or more new capabilities and train other coach on emerging cloud technologies
- Direct experience using Azure DevOps Code Repository, Build Tool and Pipeline tool is mandatory
- Experience in delivery training/coaching is mandatory
- Experience in Azure cloud capabilities and implementations with at least 3 years of direct involvement in creating CI/CD
- Java/C# coding experience desired
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.