Job Type: Contract
- Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
- Ability to obtain public trust clearance.
- Lead projects from agencies’ demands, manage O&M activities, and system transition.
- Lead the team to maintain the Contact Center applications, systems and networks associated with Contact Center technologies within the defined SLAs.
- Establish the Service Desk responsibilities and shifts to ensure meeting Service SLAs on tickets.
- Review ServiceNow INCs/TASKs; Monitor status, assign, and update tickets as needed.
- Present the Root Cause Analysis documentation and mitigation recommendations to federal management.
- Collect project requirements, provide Level of Effort estimates and project plans, prioritize work items, manage schedule, milestone and deadline.
- Provide the project deliverables and status to the customers and upper management.
- Ensure on-time, quality delivery.
- Execute ad hoc tasks from upper management and customers.
- Configurations and programming for the system as needed.
- Ability to manage 7+ team members in a matrixed, fast moving and highly charged political government environment while maintaining team focus, productivity, and delivery.
- Manage the system Service Desk, staffing, rotation schedules, and ServiceNow tickets. Make sure the team meets the meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Experience leading senior technical resources, working together on strategy, technical solutions, and customer needs.
- Requires deep level knowledge of the telephony applications and platforms such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, TalkDesk, NICE CX, AWS Connect, etc. Advanced working knowledge of telephony solutions and system architectures.
- Highly experienced with Cloud-based Contact Center As A Service (CCaaS) with varies system integrations, solution planning, implementation, configuration, system maintenance, and software programming on the telephony system, which is tightly integrated with Verizon SIP Trunks, Cisco Telephony Equipment, Cloud or on-premises CRM applications, SQL Server Database and Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Deep understanding in call center/telephony data and backend monitoring and reporting tools.
- Expert in the Call Flow development environment.
- Strong client facing consulting skills.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunication, or related field.
- 10 years of Contact Center solution experience are required.
- Project Management related certification is preferred.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.