Job Type: Contract
- Drive execution management of campaigns to support customer acquisition, customer retention, revenue and branding objectives as established by the organization.
- Own the implementation and ongoing upkeep of project plans in our project management tool.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand, its guidelines and the competitive landscape.
- Work cross-functionally to support and drive marketing tactics from end-to-end utilizing clear and open communication.
- Champion a standard approach to campaign management to drive consistency across the department. Advocate Marketing process to internal and external partners and the organization.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with partners.
- Learn and understand how to utilize data and analytics driven information to inform internal teams of said insight for creative implementation.
- Own the development of project plans including timelines, schedules, budgets, billing and asset trackers on your projects.
- Communicate project status, as well as potential issues and/or risks to Account Management Leadership and project partners.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies within projects and proactively develop contingency plans. Proactively partner to improve process from project to project.
- Lead post-mortem review process, communicating and applying key findings to future campaign work.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent social and communication skills, including presenting to groups in person and via phone.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deliver creative solutions on the spot.
- Ability to build positive relationships with key partners in a professional manner.
- Exhibit the ability to think critically and logically, work independently and take initiative in seeking out opportunities to innovate.
- Demonstration you will be able to operate within our values.
- Experience working directly with creative teams and supporting creative projects.
- Knowledge of digital, traditional and social creative methodologies and specifications.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5-7 years of professional work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience working on the execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience building detailed project plans, timelines with multiple dependencies and managing creative teams.
- Demonstrate sound judgement, professionalism and an approach to problem solving oriented around solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing.
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Ability to travel as needed
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience managing a direct report
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.