The person will learn and document data flows within and across data systems, analyze data discrepancies across the systems, and determine the plan forward to rectify any data gaps. This foundation will lead to future reporting, analysis, and optimization opportunities for the product.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.