Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of innovative property platform capabilities and experiences in collaboration with software engineers, solution architects, product managers, business stakeholders, and more.
- Operating as the liaison between users/key business partners and the development team, this role will understand and document application requirements to drive development of new features and functionality.
- May require an associate degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Manage escalations through close collaboration with other IT functions incl.
- Software Engineering, Support, QA, and external vendors
- Create and maintains business facing documentation such as release notes, job aids, etc.
- Manage communication of system updates and new initiatives to internal and external business teams via different communication channels/tools
- Collaborate with business teams on developing new business process flows for implementing new enterprise initiatives
- Work with business teams on new enhancement requirements, use cases, and user stories and help refine for development teams
- Coordinate project activities for version upgrades across the various task owners, functional teams, and workstreams
- Report to various technology and business stakeholders on project status, risks, and issues
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.