Job Type: Contract
- Drive digital business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
- Produce actionable reports that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
- Use analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven recommendations for digital initiatives.
- Communicate findings and insight to stakeholders and provide strategy recommendations for optimizing business performance.
- Provide reporting solutions and respond to ad-hoc report requests across business areas.
- May participate in the design and development of digital reporting tools.
- Skilled in digital analytics and knowledgeable of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.