Job Type: Contract
- Support the distribution technology and connectivity strategy and roadmap to improve operations with intermediaries across all distribution segments
- Assist Manager in building and maintaining positive relationships with distribution connectivity partners from a commercial and operational perspective
- Assist with the assessment of new distribution and connectivity venture opportunities as needed
- Gather and define distribution technology requirements for Wholesale, OTA, and GDS, and partner with IT function to deliver new and improved capabilities meeting defined business goals
- Assist with GDS and distribution partner Technical Reviews
- Identify, escalate, and lead all aspects in the resolution of technology issues with IT team and/or external partners
- Support positive partnerships with potential new channel partners and contribute to the account manager representing the commercial interest in cases where additional connectivity and distribution technology expertise is required.
- Assist with, or lead as required, small to large-scale projects, centered around improving key distribution technology and connectivity, with a continued focus on effective change management and low impact deployment
- Assist as needed with the review of new business requirements and creation of associated business cases and funding requests through Distribution Committee and IT governance processes.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of frequent and accurate monitoring, analysis, tracking, and QA processes across the distribution platform and connectivity paths, driving continuous improvement
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedicated self-starter with a work attitude of flexibility, follow through, good judgment & dependability
- Detail oriented and organizationally adept to ensure accurate recordkeeping required for each process
- Strong analytical skills to analyze complex billing procedures across multiple platforms, monthly and annually, to adapt to changing needs, and make informed and fair decisions.
- Problem solving skills to find creative solutions in developing, prioritizing and implementing solutions to support billing and auditing processes.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication, to explain complex billing procedures in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivation skills enabling you to take initiative in identifying, prioritizing and implementing tasks with a personal commitment to succeed
- Social skills with an aptitude for working with different teams and in a fast-paced environment
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional work experience
- Three (1) year of Distribution or IT experience or related field
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): Up to 20% as needed (domestic US)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 3+ years of related experience,
- Experience with GDS or OTA business processes
- Project Management experience
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.