Job Type: Contract
- Primary focus of this role would be to support Sr, Mgr and team members on deployment projects.
- This would include managing deliverables of HCL contractors and stakeholders.
- The role would create and manage project plans and deliverables, track deployment cost and work internal and external teams and vendors to manage everything from identifying devices in scope to ensuring orders are placed and received in a timely organized manner from carriers.
- The role will also handle specific billing and financial responsibilities such as getting capital assets set up with Fixed Assets or working with teams to set up lease schedules.
- They would also partner with (TEM) to handle other project billing and cross charges.
- The role would need to be proficient in MS Office especially Excel and other project management tools.
- Identify project scope
- Support creation of project estimates used for CAPEX creation
- Align with Finance partners to capture and determine cost allocations
- Support SOW creation
- Crate project trackers
- Drive Stakeholder deliverables
- Create and deliver project updates
- Identify and communicate any risk
- Provide any ancillary support to warehouse deployment teams
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Minimum 2+ year experience in project management
- Proven track record working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and other MSOffice products
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with collaboration and listening skills
- Ability to set and manage expectations
- Ability to manage competing priorities
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams (remote work locations); lead team of resources (employees and contractors) based in multiple US locations and off-shore
- Lead discussions, driving clarity of complex issues/requirements and demands
- Strong communication skills to meet with business, understand sometimes ambiguous, needs, and translate to clear, aligned deliverables.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.