Job Type: Contract
- Work with stakeholders to understand timeline, input/output, dependencies, etc.
- Work with design team and development team to orchestrate workload, resource planning, etc.
- Understand customer’s needs and development team’s capabilities to create project schedule
- Ensure software releases are delivered in a timely fashion with great quality
- Technical experience to understand any “impediments” the development team may experience
- Work with external stakeholders to remove “impediments” from the development team
- Fluent (written and verbal) in both English and Japanese
- Experience managing an agile software development team
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on program management and release management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with limited oversight/supervision needed
- Knowledgeable of embedded systems and their limitations
- A detail-oriented “go-getter” and “critical thinker” mindset with the courage to learn new topics and become the subject matter expert
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Microsoft Excel
- Preferred: Automotive industry background
- Preferred: Have a hands-on working knowledge of security technology and terminology
- Preferred: 2 years of programming experience (i.e., C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang)
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.