Job Type: Contract
Seeking Azure Generalist with specific networking / security focus to support NSG review / approval process, validating requests comply with operational and security policies and guidelines. Provide input and help drive streamlined process (with automation) to remove requirement for manual reviews / approvals to validate compliance.
- Azure Network / Security combination skillset with deep knowledge of implementation of NSGs and ASGs.
- Seeking someone who can review NSG requests prior to execution and ensure they follow our standards / patterns, and partner with application teams submitting the requests to review when requests don’t follow the standard pattern and explain what needs to change
- Some level of scripting within Azure is useful – Python, Powershell, etc. to query data in Azure and produce reports
- Cloud engineering background, understand major services within Azure, as well as troubleshooting connectivity related issues and performance issues, especially those that are network related
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.