Job Type: Contract
- Collaborate with front-end, QA, product, DevOps, and UX teammates in an agile development environment
- Perform configuration and maintenance of applications and servers
- Assist in maintaining project-based infrastructure documentation
- Support enterprise application performance management, monitoring and logging solutions
- Troubleshoot and support systems and applications across on-premise and cloud environments
- Proactively share information regarding risks and opportunities to build competitive advantages and create efficiencies
- Perform proof of concept for new technologies.
- Works with development, operations and project management groups
- Build, configure and maintain applications in laptops (UMD and PML) with standard corporate images
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, OR equivalent experience in infrastructure engineering
- Experience with Microsoft AD or Oracle LDAP
- Experience with storage technologies (SAN and NAS)
- Experience with network technologies (firewall, routing, LAN, WAN, DNS)
- Knowledge of server operating systems, RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.x/7.x or Solaris 10/11
- Knowledge of application and web servers (e.g., IBM Web Application Server, IBM Internet Hosting Server and Apache Tomcat Server)
- Knowledge of SSL technologies
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MYSQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools (Splunk, New Relic, AppDynamics, Nagios)
- Knowledge of Log Analytic tools (Splunk, Elk, MoogSoft)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (Shell, Jython, Groovy & PERL)
- Knowledge of Cloud foundry technologies
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies (VMware ESX Server, Citrix XenApp Server, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of building laptops and configuring applications
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.