Job Type: Contract
Support and development of enterprise cloud applications. Collaborates with management, business analysts, project managers, IT Architects, Technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, enhance, troubleshoot current enterprise class applications using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Collaborate with entire development team on designing applications
- Work with a team to create detailed project specifications, requirements and estimates
- Research and implement new technologies to enhance current processes, security and performance
- Support the development of coding standards and adhere to best practices and security guidelines
- Work closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
- Interface with non-technical partners to determine requirements and perform demonstrations of the application
2+ Years experience in the following or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant computer science program:
- J2EE and/or Spring
- Databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- REST Web Services
- Functional Programming
- DevOps Toolchain Technologies (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Testing Automation
- Cloud applications
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.