Job Type: Contract
Responsible for automated testing and front end development for multiple applications used by the TechOps business units.
- Works with a team to write and develop automated test cases for new product functionality
- Develops front end UI features using Angular.Net
- Supports discussions around design, user requirements, and implementation strategies
- Work in a “Team First” environment, using DevOps/Agile best practices
- Communicate regularly throughout the day with team to keep pace and remove roadblocks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or related field
- 1+ year experience of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Demonstrated experience in C#.Net, Java, HTML 5, Angular, or similar
- Experience preferred with Selenium WebDriver or other automation technologies
- Preferred experience supporting and delivering in DevOps environment using tools like Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Selenium, Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Understanding of .Net design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge and experience in developing and delivering software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents using Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Expected to handle and keep track of many tasks at once and to manage time efficiently
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.