Job Type: Contract
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments
- Must have at least 1 year of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/J2EE.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure.
- Work with the department and IT to conduct testing to meet project timelines
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1+ Agile and Rally experience
- Knowledge of java and IT development cycle
- Minimum of 1+ years IT related experience
- Bachelor degree in in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications)
- Possess strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent knowledge of various Software Development Lifecycles
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Azure Cloud knowledge is a plus
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.