Job Type: Contract
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience, and judgment to perform the functions of the job.
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.