Job Type: Contract
Responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location. Installing software and hardware in an corporate environment. Typically has an Associate’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent training. The technical skills include knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Candidate must be energetic, self-motivated, punctual, and have an excellent work ethic.
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years of experience and be able troubleshoot PC issues/network issues without constant help.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and be able to explain purpose of subnet mask and gateway. Candidate should be able to articulate the difference between /24 and /25 network.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Windows 10.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.