Job Type: Contract
- Orchestrate delivery across multiple product teams from initial conception, through design and development, to delivery of tested, useable prototypes.
- Work across cross-functional partners (engineering, business, and design) to identify scope, constraints, dependencies, risks, and timelines across programs.
- Proactively identify technical, procedural, legal, logistical, and communications challenges and partner with leads to drive creative solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Facilitate product/program-related agile events (e.g., PI Planning) and maintaining product/program artifacts in Azure DevOps (ADO). This includes out of the box and custom ADO dashboards.
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver the product/program’s prioritized backlog.
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with all agile team roles, vendors, and key product/program stakeholders to ensure execution alignment.
- Demonstrate servant leadership by educating and enabling teams on how to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver via Scaled Agile practices.
- Manage both up and down the personnel hierarchy
- Directly support the Technical Program Manager in all product delivery activities, including some strategic planning exercises
- Drive Azure DevOps best practices and delivery health metrics improvements within and across products/programs
- Coordinate timeline estimation exercises with cross-functional delivery teams, focused on milestones and delivering as one team
- Budget responsibilities to monitor, optimize, and forecast financial position monthly.
- Project/program deliverables ownership and coordination among other delivery/service teams internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a concentration in either Business, Management Information Systems, or Engineering preferred.
- 6-8 years of work experience, or 3-5 years of relevant experience either in CPG delivery teams or with a Top-Tier consulting firm
- SAFe® (or noteworthy alternative) Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification
- The ideal Release Train Engineer (RTE) will be highly quantitative, have great judgment, able to connect dots across workstreams, identify critical program dependencies, and have a strong track record of delivery.
- A good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) models and a track record of shipping software efficiently.
- You recognize the difference between building software and shipping software.
- Project management experience, including balancing schedules, costs, timelines, and risks.
- Credible delivery experience with proven track record of agile team leadership and/or project/product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, and deliver clear program/team status and action plans.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.