Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for the delivery of quality creative work that meets partner needs and addresses their business challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand, its guidelines and the competitive landscape.
- Work cross-functionally to support and drive marketing tactics from end-to-end utilizing clear and open communication.
- Champion a standard approach to campaign management to drive consistency across the department. Advocate Marketing process to internal and external partners and the organization.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with partners.
- The ability to learn and understand how to utilize data and analytics driven information to inform internal teams of said insight for creative implementation.
- Assist in the development of project plans including timelines, schedules, budgets, billing and asset trackers on your projects.
- Communicate project status, as well as potential issues and/or risks to Account Management Leadership and project partners.
- Support Account Management Leadership in finding opportunities within projects and contingency plans.
- Route creative content and copy coordination for email marketing campaigns, website management and media formation through internal teams, C-Suite members and third-party vendors.
- Work with Account Management Leadership to understand priorities and direction for the creative team. As appropriate communicate priorities and direction to the creative team (designers, copywriters, production artists, external agencies, etc.) in the creation of visual marketing assets including photography, videography, graphics for print and digital, including but not limited to out of home placements, display and retargeting.
- Collaborate with client on drafting creative briefs/project briefs for Intake/Leadership review and eventually carrying through to execution by the team.
- Participate in performance and post-mortem review process, communicating and applying key findings to future campaign work.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deliver creative solutions on the spot.
- Ability to build positive relationships with key partners including clients in a professional manner.
- Exhibit the ability to think critically and logically, work independently and take initiative in seeking out opportunities to innovate.
- Knowledge of digital, traditional and social creative methodologies and specifications.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience building detailed project plans, timelines with multiple dependencies and managing creative teams.
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Ability to travel as needed.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.